"Let's have a merry journey, and shout about how light is good and dark is not. What we should do is not future ourselves so much. We should now ourselves. "NOW thyself" is more important than "Know thyself." Reason is what tells us to ignore the present and live in the future. So all we do is make plans. We think that somewhere there are going to be green pastures. It's crazy. Heaven is nothing but a grand, monumental instance of future. Listen, now is good. Now is wonderful." ~ Mel Brooks

Friday, September 21, 2012

Fall Challenge


Well, life sure is full of exciting twists and turns! Things around us here are swirling with wonderful new opportunities.......it seems as though all of our struggles over the past several months have ripened our souls and intentions to be ready for what is now making itself known to us!

Of all the amazing little things, one big thing that has happened is that I have applied and been accepted to the Center for Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy. I have always been interested in and wanted to learn more about bodywork as a healing art. I've long been associated with reiki, aromatherapy techniques, craniosacral, you name it! However, once we began our second team of littles it all became a bit muddled. My energy, my creative instincts were somewhat buried under dirty diapers and late night feedings, piles of laundry and hours of snuggles, and all the running about that goes with being a Mama! I wouldn't trade any of it........not a moment because it is where I was that got me to here and it's where I'm headed that will bring me to my next phase in this grand tour of life. I've had much life experience that, although I am nervous about being a student after a 16 year hiatus, I am not at all worried that I will be incapable of becoming a master at what I am seeking to learn.

Another wonderful bit of news is from our homeschooling......Charlotte and Kiki are having such a wonderful time! We've been without a rhythm for some time so it is a welcome change and wonderful way to begin a new season. Our seasonal table is updated and fresh, our lessons are fun and engaging, our play is open and free, and stories.......oh, we've been blessed with many wonderful stories to enjoy with each other and some wonderful finger puppet patterns that I am eager to share with you!

And lastly, not that I *need* another challenge but this seemed fun to participate in and will give me a boost in my blogging efforts. I just love our little blogging community. I've made some really wonderful connections and so enjoy reading everyone elses blogs and keeping connected. I've joined the Fall Blogging Challenge with the Sits Girls. Head on over and check it out......maybe you'd like to join too :)

So......as the leaves are changing and finding their way to the earth below, how are you challenging yourself this season? Are you answering your soul's deepest dreams? Are you branching out and challenging yourself to do something you might otherwise thing twice on? I would love to hear about them xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much enjoy connecting with you in this space. If you feel inspired to leave a comment, please do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...