"Let's have a merry journey, and shout about how light is good and dark is not. What we should do is not future ourselves so much. We should now ourselves. "NOW thyself" is more important than "Know thyself." Reason is what tells us to ignore the present and live in the future. So all we do is make plans. We think that somewhere there are going to be green pastures. It's crazy. Heaven is nothing but a grand, monumental instance of future. Listen, now is good. Now is wonderful." ~ Mel Brooks

Friday, March 4, 2011

Into a daybreak that's wondrously clear......



Welcome to the New Moon! There is an awesome awareness that comes with this moon: an expansion of new understanding and creative endeavors that will support our ability to tap into the energies of our dreams and aspirations. WOW!!! This energy will be with us for the next 18 months so it seems as though this would be a great time to reconnect with our intentions and put good use to this extraordinary energetic shift.



The most wonderful realization about the time of the New Moon is that it marks a new beginning. This time identifies one that can be of deeper connection and inner growth within our personal lives. This particular New Moon will require that we find or rediscover our own truths and connection to our passion. We could be flooded with a library of new ideas and spirit that will drive us into action in order to discover what it is that makes our hearts sing. In that light, it is of utmost importance to act, in all ways, from the heart........to be open to our truths and feel love and a deep sense of compassion for every living thing.



How awesome that we get the chance to start anew every single month! We are given the opportunity to re-evaluate the prior month, weed out the things that didn’t work, and apply a brand new approach in our lives and the path we’re leading. It’s very liberating when you think about that......it’s like a breath of fresh air that we can count on to purify and replenish all that is within us. As I think of how I might be affected by this energetic shift, I am reminded that everyone’s response and reactions to these changes will be different, they may even pose a challenge. Change is not easy.......and when we feel an inner drive to be something different, feel a calling for another type of work/creative play/project, it can bring with it frustration and sense of being unclear with all that you have become thus far. Compassion. Act with compassion.



I think about how my life has changed, from 10 years ago to now. Of course that is a broad time frame, however, I can clearly see how I have grown.........in motherhood, in friendships, in marriage, in personal awareness and growth. It is astonishing how in 10 years, all of these amazing changes and shifts can happen, but........I find it most amazing that during those huge transitions, revelations, epiphanies, I was almost unaware of what was happening. I knew ‘something’ was happening.......beginning an education, moving through a personal journey, rediscovering those ideals that align my heart with my mind.......but I didn’t know what and to what capacity. I just trusted that all was well, I discovered my direction and found the guidance I needed for the questions I needed answered.



Having discovered the potential that comes with this New Moon, I am awestruck to know that this will also be the time that I begin my tuning for Reiki I. I have been feeling the intense pull to act on this and the time kept narrowing itself to now. I had originally thought to begin with the newness of the Spring Equinox, but thankfully, my teacher knew that this time would be optimal. To know that my heart is aligning with my mind and to know the power that comes from being connected, evenly, to both, is wonderful inspiring and assuring.



As I think of all the amazing potential this new time holds for all of us, I’m always called to discover what that means for the children. How will our children be effected through all of the energetic pulling and shifting? Some might be a little cranky, some might have more energy than usual, and some may become saddened or troubled. They know there is something happening, it’s a matter of whether or not they are held in the light so that they may have the opportunity to grow, shift, align their hearts and minds. Our children are our biggest dreams and dreamers. Imagine the amazing potential they would have if we could just let them loose and allow them to cultivate all that is real for them. I think of my daughter, Bella, who has been put in a very tight spot. She has just learned that a vacation has been planned, where she is expected to go, on the same weekend as her dance recital. For her, no matter what she decides, she feels someone will be disappointed. Typically, my sweet child would throw a tantrum, become very irritable, and stay hold up in her room angry and wistful. Instead, she has been talking about how she feels and she has discovered that she doesn’t really like this particular dance class anymore. She’s feeling the urge to move on to other grand adventures, like horseback riding. She has also discovered that it feels better for her to not go on vacation and finish out her dance class instead, since it will be her last. Now, her gut reaction was to go on vacation and forget about dance, but once she sat quietly, aligned her heart and mind, she discover that which she thought she knew didn’t fit. It’s these little lessons our children bring that reminds us of how we can be more authentic to ourselves and those around us.



To celebrate the New Moon with my family, we are planning a retreat. We will stay home, be at peace with one another, play games, draw together, read together, snuggle in together. We will honor that which makes us all who we are and begin the dialogue to discover those things that align our hearts and minds. We will discover and help chart out the paths that will lead to the guidance and answers we need to make it happen for each of us. We will celebrate life and our family. We will simply be......in love and compassion.



As the New Moon shifts into your life, I wish for you a stronger sense of peace. I wish for you the guidance and answers that you seek to align your hearts and minds. Be free from those things that keep you from allowing yourself your dreams. It is all possible.......be in it. Be.......in love and compassion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much enjoy connecting with you in this space. If you feel inspired to leave a comment, please do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...